Knowledge Portal E-Resources@N-LIST BLC Digital Library
The College offers one of the best libraries in the North Kerala. It has a valuable collection books and periodicals. Access to e-resources has been provided by the Information and Library Network (INFLIBNET) Centre of UGC.The college follows a centralised library system. Besides reference facilities have been arranged at all the major departments. Books, which are required for immediate references, are only available in the department collection.
- All the students of the college are the members of the library.
- They are entitled to borrow books on production of library tickets which will be issued by the librarian.
- Duplicate card will be issued only on payment of a penalty of Rs. 25/-
- Degree students can borrow 3 books at a time and P.G students can borrow 6 books
- Books will be issued between 9.30 a.m and 4.p.m
- Books shall be returned within a fortnight and renewal of books will be allowed twice only.
- Absence from the college will not be considered as an excuse for delay in returning books.
- The librarian may recall a book at any time even before the expiry of the period of loan.
- Members shall not sub-lend the books of the library.
- On no account shall a member disfigure or damage a library book. When a member gets a book from the library, he/she shall satisfy himself that the book is in good condition. If it is not, the matter should promptly be brought to the notice of the librarian.
- A fine of Rs.1/- per day will be levied, if abook is kept beyond a fortnight.
- If the date of return of the book happens to be a holiday, it shall be returned on the following day.
- No students are expected to be in the library during class hours.
- Students have to produce identity cards if demanded by the librarian while they are in the library.
Librarian : Munafar Kappil MLISc NET